Se connecter / S'enregistrer
Votre question
Résolu

Correction desperate Housewives

Tags :
  • Dialogue
Dernière réponse : dans Etudes - Travail
25 Octobre 2009 20:51:31

bonsoir, je dois écrire le dialogue tiré d'une série et j'ai choisi deperate housewives. Est-ce que quelqu'un doué en anglais pourrait me dire si il n'y a pas d'erreur merci !

Bree Van De Kamp is an housewife lived in Fairview. Her sixteen-year-old son Andrew has really given her a hard time. Yesterday, he succeeded in breaking the recent mother couple. Bree is a nervous wreck, so she has chosen to take a hard decision.

«Mum, where are we going ?» asked Andrew.
«We go visited the Perkins college today.» said serenely Bree. «Had you already forgotten that ?»
«Seriously ?» reply stunned Andrew. «I remember that but I told myself that after what happened yesterday, I would have thought you wouldn't want to spend three hours in the car with me.»
«You must know that I support any initiative aiming to move you away further possible from the house where I live.» told earnestly Bree.
«Glad we have found at least a common ground !» approved Andrew with a smirk.
«Glad too» agreed Bree with a forced smile, «Come on, get into the car !»

A few kilometers later.

«Mom, why do we stop the car here ? There are still gasoline.» wondered suspiciously Andrew.
«There are so many things I want to say to you, Andrew. But mostly I just want you to know how sorry I am.» admitted Bree.

Bree gets out of the car and opens the boot.

«I packed up some of your things and I put an envelope with money.» said calmly Bree.
«What you’re gonna... You’re gonna leave me out here ?» worried Andrew.
«Now... you can go anywhere you want.» mentioned Bree.
«Mom... please... don’t do this !» exclaimed Andrew.
«I have to.» added Bree.

Bree went away and looked at rear-view mirror tearfully.

Autres pages sur : correction desperate housewives

Meilleure solution

25 Octobre 2009 23:46:18

charles2611 a dit :
bonsoir, je dois écrire le dialogue tiré d'une série et j'ai choisi deperate housewives. Est-ce que quelqu'un doué en anglais pourrait me dire si il n'y a pas d'erreur merci !

Bree Van De Kamp is an housewife living in Fairview. Her sixteen-year-old son Andrew has really given her a hard time. Yesterday, he succeeded in breaking the mother's recent couple. Bree is a nervous wreck, so she has chosen to take a hard decision.

«Mum, where are we going ?» asked Andrew.
«We are going to visit the Perkins college today.» said Bree serenely . «Had you already forgotten that ?»
«Seriously ?» reply Andrew, stunned . «I remember that but I told myself that after what happened yesterday, I would have thought you wouldn't want to spend three hours in the car with me.»
«You must know that I support any initiative aiming to move you the further away as possible from the house where I live.» said Bree earnestly .
«I'm glad we have found at least a common ground !» approved Andrew with a smirk.
«I'm glad too» agreed Bree with a forced smile, «Come on, get into the car !»

A few kilometers later.

«Mom, why are we stopping the car here ? There still is gasoline.» wondered suspiciously Andrew.
«There are so many things I want to say to you, Andrew. But mostly I just want you to know how sorry I am.» admitted Bree.

Bree gets out of the car and opens the boot.

«I packed up some of your things and I put an envelope with money.» said Bree calmly .
«What you’re gonna... You’re gonna leave me out here ?» worried Andrew.
«Now... you can go anywhere you want.» mentioned Bree.
«Mom... please... don’t do this !» exclaimed Andrew.
«I have to.» added Bree.

Bree went away and looked at rear-view mirror tearfully.

Bon c'est pas trop mal mais n'oublie pas la place du qualificatif: c'est pas comme en francais.
partage
25 Octobre 2009 23:48:28

merci beaucoup dafen !!! je vais rectifier ! merci encore !
m
l
Tom's guide dans le monde
  • Allemagne
  • Italie
  • Irlande
  • Royaume Uni
  • Etats Unis
Suivre Tom's Guide
Inscrivez-vous à la Newsletter
  • ajouter à twitter
  • ajouter à facebook