Votre question
Résolu

Corriger un dialogue en anglais

Tags :
  • Dialogue
Dernière réponse : dans Etudes - Travail
26 Mars 2011 19:19:45

Bonjour à tous,
Il faut que je rende un dialogue en anglais pour lundi mais je penses avoir fait bcp de fautes. Pouvez vous me corrigez svp?.
Mon dialogue parle d'un couple; l'homme, Arnold est confronté a un dilemme rester avec sa famille dans une réserve pour défendre les droits des indiens.. ou aller avec sa copine à new york. Il décide de rester a NY. Il va annoncer sa décison a sa copine:

- “Honey? “questioned Arnold
- “Yes, I’m in the bedroom!” Cried Juliet
- “Come on please! Take a seat! We need to talk... I have something important to tell you.”
- Juliet entered the room. “What’s the matter? You look like weird!” She noticed
- “I have made my decision.
- Ok, and what’s the problem, you want to go with me in New-York, don’t you?” She inquired
- “Well, hum... Don’t be worry! But you know that I’m keen on my origins and I can’t let my family! I have to defend the Indian’s rights! I stay in the reservation.” Arnold explained
- “It’s not possible!! I hope you pulling my leg!! How can you do this to me?! “Juliet surprised
- “I’m sorry but...
- Listen, it’s important for him future that you go in New York with me! You will have a job thanks to your uncle and in New York you will have a better life! Don’t forget that!” She retorted
- “Yes I know how you feel but I don’t go back on my decision...
- I had hoped the best for both of us but apparently I have made a mistake...” she regretted
- “Don’t say that! Please...”he murmured
- Juliet insisted “I don't want to lose you! I love you and I want to keep you by my side! Do you understand?
- Yes, sure.” he replied “Don’t be so upset! I have better news we can live together if you agree to stay in the reservation!
- I would like but unlike in the reservation I have a job in New York and I need this job to live!” She objected
- Arnold exclaimed “Right, let’s find a compromise: promise to stay with me if I find you a job in the reservation and I promise you that we will live happily!
- Ok, Arnold, deal!! But only if I have a job in the reservation, it’s my condition!”
- He reassured Juliet “Don’t worry, I love you and I would do anything to stay with you!
- It’s so nice! I do too!”she said with love

Autres pages sur : corriger dialogue anglais

Meilleure solution

30 Mars 2011 20:38:37

juliedu39 a dit :
Bonjour à tous,
Il faut que je rende un dialogue en anglais pour lundi mais je penses avoir fait bcp de fautes. Pouvez vous me corrigez svp?.
Mon dialogue parle d'un couple; l'homme, Arnold est confronté a un dilemme rester avec sa famille dans une réserve pour défendre les droits des indiens.. ou aller avec sa copine à new york. Il décide de rester a NY. Il va annoncer sa décison a sa copine:

- “Honey? “questioned Arnold
- “Yes, I’m in the bedroom!” Cried Juliet
- “Come on please! Take a seat! We need to talk... I have something important to tell you.”
- Juliet entered the room. “What’s the matter? You look like weird!” She noticed
- “I have made my decision.
- Ok, and what’s the problem, you want to go with me to New-York, don’t you?” She inquired
- “Well, hum... Don’t be worry! But you know that I’m keen about my origins and I can’t let my family! I have to defend the Indian’s rights! I will stay in the reservation.” Arnold explained
- “It’s not possible!! I hope you pulling my leg!! How can you do this to me?! "
- “I’m sorry but...
- Listen, it’s important for ourfuture that you go to New York with me! You will have a job thanks to your uncle and in New York you will have a better life! Don’t forget that!” She retorted
- “Yes I know how you feel but I don’t go back on my decision...
- I had hoped the best for both of us but apparently I have made a mistake...” she regretted
- “Don’t say that! Please...”he murmured
- Juliet insisted “I don't want to lose you! I love you and I want to keep you by my side! Do you understand?
- Yes, sure.” he replied “Don’t be so upset! I have better news we can live together if you agree to stay in the reservation!
- I would like but unlike in the reservation, I have a job in New York and I need this job to live!” She objected
- Arnold exclaimed “Right, let’s find a compromise: promise to stay with me if I find you a job in the reservation and I promise you that we will live happily!
- Ok, Arnold, deal!! But only if I have a job in the reservation, it’s my condition!”
- He reassured Juliet “Don’t worry, I love you and I would do anything to stay with you!
- It’s so nice! I do too!”she said with love

Sinon, tu n'es pas oblige de toujours mettre une forme verbale : elle dit, il repondit, elle supplia...
Tu peux juste te contenter de mettre le dialoque de temps en temps sinon ca fait lourd.
partage
9 Avril 2011 15:35:44

Meilleure réponse sélectionnée par juliedu39.
m
l
Tom's guide dans le monde
  • Allemagne
  • Italie
  • Irlande
  • Royaume Uni
  • Etats Unis
Suivre Tom's Guide
Inscrivez-vous à la Newsletter
  • ajouter à twitter
  • ajouter à facebook